Chia Seed Pudding with Breakfast Cookie Crumbles
On-the-Go Breakfast that You Can Make Ahead of Time
Chia seed pudding is all the rage for a filling and delicious breakfast, so we of course needed to put our spin on it! We've noticed people add oats to their puddings, so why not add them in the form of a Breakfast Cookie? We decided Banana Walnut would be an amazing addition to this recipe.
- 4 wide mouth 1/2 pint size mason jars
- 2 Erin Baker's™ Banana Walnut Breakfast Cookies
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp honey
- Blend all ingredients except chia seeds and Breakfast Cookies in a blender until smooth
- Whisk in chia seeds
- Pour mixture into a jar or glass container and place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight to let set up
- Toast Breakfast Cookie and then crumble over the top of chia pudding when ready to eat - Enjoy!
You can change up this recipe in so many different ways! What fruit and Breakfast Cookie combo would you use?
I would love to hear from you!
Find me on Facebook, Twitter or leave a Comment