DIY Treats for Easter | No Bake Almond Joy Bites
Need a little something tasty on hand during Easter, for your guests or the kids? We came up with this sweet, protein filled no-bake treat to share with you, we call them Almond Joy Bites!
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut (+2 additional Tbsp)
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Chunks
- 1/4 cup Sliced Almonds
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Combine honey and peanut butter; mix well
- Add remaining ingredients (except for the 2 Tbsp of coconut); stir to combine
- Refrigerate mixture for 30 min.
- Roll mixture into bite size balls, then roll balls in shredded coconut
- Store in airtight container for up to 1 week - Enjoy!
If your lucky enough to live in Bellingham, WA stop by our Retail Store for most of the ingredients!
What healthy treats will you have on hand?
I would love to hear from you!