Make Your Own Mini Ice Cream Sandwiches Easily with a Breakfast Cookie Mini
These Mini Ice Cream Sandwiches are a fun & easy way to beat the heat this July. Not to mention, the extra good-for-you ingredients in the Breakfast Cookie Minis you're using for the crust! Switching out a traditional cookie for our Minis adds a source of whole grains, protein and fiber to your summer treat... that kiddos won't event notice. What mom wouldn't love that?
This summer recipe is perfect for all ages and a great opportunity to get kids involved in the kitchen. Bring these as a delicious dessert to a backyard BBQ or as a cake alternative for kids birthday parties. Mix it up by adding a chocolate drizzle, chocolate chips or some crunchy Homestyle Granola to the outside of your ice cream sandwich.
- 2 Erin Baker's Peanut Butter Mini Breakfast Cookies
- 1/8 cup vanilla ice cream
- Chocolate drizzle, chocolate chips or granola (optional)
- Serving = 1
- Take one Peanut Butter Mini and top with vanilla ice cream
- Optional: drizzle melted chocolate or chocolate syrup
- Place second cookie on top to make an ice cream sandwich
If you make these Mini Ice Cream Sandwiches please leave a comment or tag us in a picture on social media using #erinbakers - we love it when we've inspired you!