Ice Cream Sandwiches Made with Minis
Make Your Own Healthier Ice Cream Sandwiches!
What better way to celebrate summer than with ice cream? One of our favorite summer treats are these ice cream sandwiches using our Breakfast Cookie Minis. The whole grain oats paired with chocolate chips in the Minis provide a deliciously-dense chocolaty crust (not to mention it's filling too!) to surround the cold, creamy ice cream.
Ditch the junk this summer and avoid other store bought ice cream sandwiches that tend to have a crust made with artificial coloring, flavoring, HFCS, and preservatives. We're here to save the summer with this easy recipe that you can feel good about giving your kids, friends, and neighbors!
Ingredients for 1 serving:
- 2 Erin Baker's Double Chocolate Minis
- 1/8 cup of your favorite ice cream
Super Easy Steps:
- Top one Mini with serving of ice cream
- Optional: Drizzle melted chocolate or other delicious toppings
- Place second cookie on top to make a sandwich
- Enjoy right away or place in freezer for later!
What is your fav summer treat?
Leave a comment or tag us on social media using #erinbakers - we love it when we've inspired you!
You can find me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or leave a Comment