How do you get a delicious, healthy salad that's filling? I've got a recipe for you! My new favorite addition? Top with my Sriracha Blue Bike® Sprouted Snacks!
The hint of tangy vinegar balanced by the sweet heat of roasted chili peppers in these oat, nut and seed clusters adds the perfect amount of spice and crunch to this salad. Not to mention, the almonds and cashews add a nice amount of protein to make this salad a meal!
I love making salads for dinner, especially in the summertime when it's too hot to turn on the oven and I can easily pick fresh fruit & veggies from the garden. By adding sprouted seeds, nuts, and various fruits and vegetables you'd be surprised how well a salad can fill you up and keep you nourished while still being a light and refreshing meal.
Try my Sriracha Crunch Summer Salad Recipe and let me know what you think!
- 6-7 oz mixed greens lettuce
- 2 cups thinly sliced kale
- 2 cups of sliced strawberries
- 1 cup of chopped cauliflower
- 1 cup of sliced radishes
- 1-2 cups of Sriracha Sprouted Snacks
- 4 oz crumbled feta cheese
- Your favorite dressing - I top mine with a simple oil and vinegar mix, which wonderfully balances with the Sriracha spice!
What flavor of Blue Bike Sprouted Snacks would you top your salads with?
Leave a comment or tag us on our social sites using #erinbakers - we love it when we've inspired you!