Make Your Own Chocolate Treat for Valentine's Day
Chocolate Clusters with Dried Cranberries, Nuts, and Coconut Recipe
Do you have your Valentine's yet? We made some delicious Chocolate Clusters at the Bakery where we experimented with dried fruit, nuts and tasty additions. We came up with an easy, quick recipe that you whip up in a matter of minutes... so don't run out to the store just yet - give this recipe a try!
- 2 cups Chocolate Chunks
- 1/2 cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/2 cup Almonds
- 1/2 cup Walnuts
- 1/2 cup Shredded Coconut
- Parchment Paper
- Melt chocolate chunks in microwave for 2 min, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Combine all ingredients with chocolate and mix well.
- Spread mixture out even on a piece of parchment paper.
- Chill in refrigerator for 30 min.
- Cut into pieces and ENJOY!
Tip: Making these into heart clusters would be simple with a heart shaped cookie cutter ♥
You can customize this recipe as much as you want and add all sorts of other dried fruits, nuts and/or seeds - make it your own unique cluster!
I would love to hear from you!