Quick & Easy Overnight Oats Recipe for Busy Mornings
When your mornings are busy, making a healthy, hearty breakfast that's packed with nutrition isn't always the easiest.
31 million Americans skip breakfast daily with their top reasons being: lack of time time and were too busy (NPD Survey).
Overnight oats are an easy way to have that homemade touch while being able to take it on-the-go. I love that overnight oat recipes are completely customizable so you never get bored with your breakfast! You can top each mason jar with fruit, nuts, seeds, Homestyle Granola clusters, or whatever inspires you! And hey, if you're too busy to make this the night before, just grab a Breakfast Cookie on your way out the door.
Overnight Oats Recipe:
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup almond milk (or substitute)
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp ground flax seed
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup of blackberries
- Toppings: Oatmeal Raisin Homestyle Granola, toasted coconut, raisins, cranberries, and walnuts
- Combine all ingredients (except toppings and blackberries) into a half-pint jar with a lid
- Cover and shake well until combined
- Remove lid and stir in blackberries
- Replace lid and secure
- Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight
- Add your Granola and toppings before enjoying (or before you leave your house in the morning)
Do you have a favorite overnight oats recipe?
Leave a comment or tag us on our social sites using #erinbakers - we love it when we've inspired you!
Find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or leave a Comment