Simple Apple Crisp Recipe for Fall
Apple Crisp Topped with Vanilla Almond Homestyle Granola
As fall arrives I become more and more excited about all the delicious flavors, smells and sights that are associated with this time of year! Pumpkins, cider, brisk days, the changing of the leaves... apple crisps! We've come up with a simple recipe that you can whip up quickly as you come into the fall spirit as well.
- 8 Apples peeled, cored and sliced
- 1/2 cup Orange Juice
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Pinch of Salt
- 1-1/2 cups Erin Baker's Vanilla Almond Granola
- 4 tbs room temp. Butter, plus extra for the pan
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Lightly butter a 1.5 quart baking dish or 6 individual ramekins.
- Mix sliced apples with the juice, sugar, cinnamon and salt.
- Add the apple mixture to the baking dish or evenly divide between the ramekins.
- Mix the butter and granola together and portion it over the top of the apples.
- Bake 25 minutes, let cool and ENJOY!
Are you as excited for fall as I am?
I would love to hear from you!
Find me on Facebook, Twitter or leave a Comment