Vanilla Almond Homestyle Granola Cookies
There are so many great ways to use granola in baking... like cookies!
My Homestyle Granola especially because it's already soft so it blends into recipes very nicely. We are always experimenting in the bakery and my team decided to have some fun with our Vanilla Almond Homestyle Granola and this is what they came up with, give it a try and let us know what you think!
Vanilla Almond Granola Cookie Recipe
- (yields 8 cookies)
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup evaporated cane juice
- 6 oz. Vanilla Almond Homestyle Granola - buy here!
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup unbleached flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Mix butter and evaporated cane juice (sugar) until pale yellow
- Mix in eggs & granola
- Mix in flour & salt
- Scoop and squish into 3" circles, place on baking sheet
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 14 minutes (until golden brown)
Tip: You can easily substitute different granola flavors into this recipe!
What other flavors would you try, Peanut Butter Chocolate maybe? What else would you add?